Improving your LinkedIn profile to generate leadsDavid Patrick
Here’s an interesting and detailed perspective from Kay Howell on the Smart Inisights website on managing and improving your LinkedIn presence to create a wider circle of contacts. Her approach can be distilled down into:
- give your profile constant attention and always seek to develop your profile
- think of your activity as driving potential leads through a LinkedIn marketing funnel, giving them reasons to want to find out more and connect with you
- set clear goals for what you want out of LinkedIn in terms of connections and relationships
- identify and contribute to groups on a regular basis to position yourself as an expert
- benchmark your performance by assessing what type of content to share, which connections to focus on most and which groups are most likely to generate click throughs to your site or blog
The full article can be read here.